The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Thursday, November 3, 2016

You forced my hand, Arthur

Okay, FINE! I give up! You win! I'll start a short story blog! So, are you happy now? And can you put down that blowtorch?

Oh.

Um...hi

So, this is a bit awkward.

You see, back in February of last year, my friend Arthur Borglestein decided that he wanted to share his writing with the world. So he started a blog. Not a normal blog, where someone with nothing better to do complains about their life, but a blog where he would post his writing. If you didn't get here from there, his blog is here.

One year and six months later, Seanathan, a friend of both Arthur and I, decided he wanted to do the same. So he made this website.

At that point, the pressure started, and never stopped building.

Which brings us to me tied up in a shack somewhere in the Himalayas, and these two holding me hostage with a blowtorch. They told me I would be released when I started a short story blog.

So, can you take me back home?

Leaving the blowtorch here? Thanks.

So, stories will come soon.

1 comment: