The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Monday, November 7, 2016

Update: Things going slow for a few days

If you haven't noticed, I haven't posted a new story in three days. This isn't because I've abandoned this blog, it's because my country has a big election coming up tomorrow. This election is shaping up to be extremely important, and I've been too busy following the news to write stories. The election is tomorrow, and I hope to be back to regular posts on Wednesday. Starting then, I hope to post new stories every other day. So, in the mean time, enjoy life. Arthur probably has new stuff on his blog, so go check that out. On the other hand, in you live in my country, you should be huddled in your closet with a blanket, waiting for it all to end. . .

1 comment: