The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Thursday, November 3, 2016

Plans for the blog

So, I hope for this blog to be much more organized than the blogs of Arthur and Seanathan. I plan to divide my writing into three categories.


  1. Original Stories: These are stories that are completely original, where the plots, characters, and story are all created by me. Well, some names may be taken from this site
  2. Reboots: These stories are based on stories written by other people, namely Arthur Borglestein. These are intended to make the original stories better. I have reboots planned for Coming of the Dreskul and for old Zephyrquest.
  3. Archives: These are simply lists of facts about a world and story I created. These aren't stories, just pure exposition. I may write stories based on these worlds.
  4. Blog Updates: Just updates about plans for the blog. Nothing else to say.
Well, I hope to start writing over this next week (assuming I survive my country's election) Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, my blog can be a bit (read: VERY) disorganized at times.

    ReplyDelete