The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Friday, November 4, 2016

My first story: The Cow Chronicles

The first story of this blog dates all the way back to fourth grade, when I first started writing stories. The story in question, I called The Cow Chronicles. It was a very silly series of stories, in which a farmer tried to protect his cows, who were superpowered aliens from another dimension. If you think that's the most ridiculous thing ever, the plots were even weirder. As I remember, there was a plot where the villain was searching Monte Carlo to find a top hat, fez, and chef hat, so he could gain control of the cows. Sadly, I seem to have lost the original stories. I plan to resurrect them on this blog, and they will be just as weird and ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment