The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Thursday, February 16, 2017

The unvarnished truth

So, you may have noticed that, except for a few posts that I've tried to use as excuses for not writing, this blog has become inactive. So, I might as well explain the truth about why I've mostly stopped writing.

I've been going through a lot of emotional stuff lately that I won't go into because A: it's too complicated for a blog post, and B: explaining your feelings on the Internet is like trying to kayak in a volcano.

Combine that with a lot of work I've had to do recently and you get the polar opposite of a good writing environment.

So, after that, am I abandoning this blog?

No. The work I've had to do has mostly gone away, and so has the emotional stuff. I DESPERATELY hope to start writing again, but I probably won't post as often as Arthur.

So, in the meantime, enjoy a website Arthur doesn't want you to see!
~Astatanius

No comments:

Post a Comment