The translator may be a bit wonky. It's Google Translate, what do you expect?

Monday, March 13, 2017

TRAFOPBP and other stuff

So, I have recently begun a series called "The Rise and Fall of PBP", or TRAFOPBP. As I previously stated, the series is going to be about the history of PBP, the first big project Arthur and I worked on together. This also marks the first non-story series on my blog (unless you count Bulletins from the Bunker), and the first series I started since returning to the blog.

Just a heads up, stories will take precedent, I won't post TRAFOPBP as often as Cow Chronicles or ZQ Retold. This is partly because I want to keep the focus of this blog on stories, and also because TRAFOPBP takes a long time to write.

As for Bulletins from the Bunker, the future of that is uncertain. On one hand, it was little more than an excuse for not writing while I was getting over some problems. On the other hand, I have a few ideas on how to turn it into a full-fledged series, so that may come eventually.

Also, at least one new story series is coming this summer, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

So, in the meantime, I just wanted to rattle off a quick update.

~Astatanius

(P.S: I'm signing off all of my updates from now on with "~Astatanius". If any other format is used, the source of the post is likely A: an alien invader trying to infiltrate our society, B: a government agent, or C: a typo)

No comments:

Post a Comment